Set it and forget it...
Our engineers worked hard to make the PW8 as user friendly as possible, from easy installation to time saving innovations, it all adds up to harvesting performance you can count on. Here's why the MacDon PW8 is the smartest no-brainer on the market.
- HEAVY DUTY DRAPER TRACKING SYSTEM - MacDon's patented V-Guide roller groove tracking system provides reliable, maintenance free draper tracking. Our four draper joining system and large 5 inch (12.7cm) diameter drive roller minimizes the chance of draper slippage even with today’s larger, heavier swaths.
- SEED SAVING TECHNOLOGY - Unique draper connectors and increased overlap of front to rear draper decks ensure hours of slip free draper operation and enhanced seed saving technology when harvesting delicate small or large swaths.
- SERIOUS CAPACITY - A robust and extremely durable endless 80 chain Auger Drive, allows the PW8 to provide significantly more capacity than previous models.
- SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS - A simple draper tensioning system, easy to see draper tension indicators, and common all metric hardware allow adjustments to be made in a flash.
- DROP-AND-GO FLOAT PERFORMANCE - Our simple and effective Spring-Over-Shock floatation system provides a ground following 18 inches (45.7cm) of wheel float, and requires no adjustment during operation or lockout during transport, it is a true plug and play for the combine operator. Float indicator numbers are clearly visible on both sides of the machine, letting you know the PW8 is operating at an optimum float position.
- EASY MAINTENANCE - Five 100 hour lubricating points make for quick easy maintenance of this machine.
- ON THE GO CONTROL - The PW8 is Header Height Control and Lateral Tilt ready.
- ADAPTS TO ANY BRAND OF COMBINE - Combine Completion Packages allow quick and easy mounting to most combine makes
and models, this flexibility increases resale value down the road.
|Weight||3,200 lbs. (1452 kg)|
|Overall Width||18 ft. 6 in. (566 cm)|
|Effective Picking Width||14 ft. 8 in. (452 cm) between divider lugs|
|Overall Depth||8 ft. (246 cm)|
|Auger Diameter||2 ft. (61 cm)|
|Auger Fingers||Factory set for 18, qty to match specific combine feeder house|
|Auger Speed||0-35 ft/min (2.72 m/sec)|
|Auger Drive Chian||Endless # 80 for strength and durability|
|Drive Shaft||Heavy duty, 1-3/8 in. diameter, fully shielded with built in clutch|
|Draper Belts||Each deck consists of (4) 44.3 in. (1125 mm) wide drapers joined and equipped with patented tracking V-guide on right end|
|Draper Fingers||5 in. plastic|
|Draper Rollers||Large 5 in. (127 mm) drive and 4 in. (102 mm) idler roller (same on both decks) with V-Groove on right hand side to ensure proper draper tracking and reduce slippage|
|Draper Drive||Two 5.9 CID (97 cc) hydraulic motors|
|Guage Wheels||8.50 x 8 adjustable height|
|Header Float||Spring-Over-Shock System requires no adjustment or lock-out for transport and provides 18 inches of wheel float|