Parts Interpreter/Stock Controller Australia
Mar 18, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
Due to growth within the business located in Australia, we seek a Parts Interpreter / Stock Controller, based in Campbellfield, Victoria, Australia 3061.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products.
- Stock control, assist in inventory management and warehousing,
- Daily inventory counts
- Perform manual stock takes, investigate stock take discrepancies, enter stock takes in the system and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Compile regular stock control reports for management.
- Parts interpretation – dealer part queries
- Agricultural parts knowledge preferred
- Join Sales meetings to discuss sales forecasting.
- Timely and efficient ordering of parts from overseas
- Freight reconciliation and management, Administration – invoicing
- Assist in parts picking when busy, someone on annual/sick leave and in container unpack/receipt as required
- EOP/support to grow sales
- Collaborate with the sales and purchasing team to coordinate the replenishment of stock in a timely manner to ensure optimal levels of stock.
- Effectively manage faulty and/or damaged stock, and process stock returns
- Health and Safety - Comply with H&S requirements.
- Critical to the success of this role is also being a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, being highly organized and having excellent communication skills.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written
- Excellent problem solving and Strong interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in a team environment and in unsupervised individual situations
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft products including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license,
- Forklift driver’s license preferred
- Be service oriented with a great attitude and work ethic