Warehouse Personnel - Westward Parts, Term (Red Deer, AB)
Red Deer, AB
Mar 08, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the main responsibility will be handling service and aftermarket parts for outbound shipments. The applicant will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of shipments picked for customers, helping put away parts received from suppliers, as well as other duties assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
This will be a term position until September 30th .
- Pick and pack orders.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe manner indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to react to a fast paced changing environment.
- Other responsibilities as required, as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience or valid license an asset.
- A team player exhibiting a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Counting accuracy is essential.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in groups or on own.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in constantly changing environment.
- Physically fit and capable of performing all normal warehouse activities.
- Shift work as required in season.
- Other duties as assigned.